狮城家长论坛

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 1607|回复: 1

[RIPWMC] Boost your P5 child for RIPMWC and SMOPS next year!

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-8-8 20:39:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 谢老师 于 2023-8-8 21:52 编辑

Just wrapped up NMOS 2023? Brace yourself for RIPMWC and SMOPS exams...

How do RIPMWC and SMOPS difficulty compare to NMOS?

What's the format of RIPMWC and SMOPS? Round 1 vs Round 2?

Curious about the best strategy for RIPMWC and SMOPS?

If these questions sound familiar, you're in the right place! Teacher Cedric's Guide to Conquering RIPMWC and SMOPS Seminar is here to help!

A Glimpse into the Seminar Content:

With numerous topic overlaps in RIPMWC, SMOPS, and NMOS, coupled with the anticipated higher difficulty of questions, is it possible to excel in the RIPMWC and SMOPS exams even if I didn't perform well in NMOS?

Despite the overlap in topics between RIPMWC, SMOPS, and the NMOS exams, the nature of the questions changes significantly, they demand a more thorough and profound comprehension, rendering them notably more challenging, so how is the questions in RIPMWC and SMOPS different from NMOS?

Distinguishing these two exams from NMOS are variations in their time duration and question volume. Moreover, they comprise two rounds of assessments, each with an awards system distinct from NMOS. What is the examination format for these exams, and how will the awards be allocated?

Since I've already tackled the NMOS exam and the RIPMWC and SMOPS will only introduce new topics, can I just skip those topics for the NMOS and concentrate solely on the new topics introduced in RIPMWC and SMOPS?

The RIPMWC and SMOPS exams are a good 8 months down the road, leaving me with ample time for preparation. However, I'm uncertain about the optimal plan to effectively help my kids get ready. Is it wise to kick off with past papers now, or should I prioritize building a more solid foundation?

The PSLE holds significant weight for P6 students, demanding substantial preparation time. With the additional challenge of preparing for RIPMWC and SMOPS, I'm concerned that this might overwhelm my kids. How to manage preparation time to ensure ample time to ready themselves for PSLE?

Guide to Conquering RIPMWC and SMOPS Seminar

highlight.jpg

To offer a more comprehensive and detailed roadmap for P5 students to proactively prepare for RIPMWC and SMOPS this year, we are excited to announce an upcoming seminar on the following Sunday (20th August 2023). Below, you'll find the specifics of this informative event:

Title: Guide to Conquering RIPMWC and SMOPS Seminar

Theme: Empowering P5 Students to Seamlessly Prepare for Next Year's RIPMWC and SMOPS

Speaker: Teacher Cedric

Date: Sunday, 20th August 2023

Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Scan the QR code below or:
[For IOS devices] Search "Kangaroo Study" on the App Store to download.
[For Android devices] Search "Kangaroo Study" on Google Play to download.
IOS.jpg

点评

海!外直播 v.ht/22422 禁闻视频 v.ht/44244 防火长城(GFW)拦截的基本都是良心的,广电总局封禁的基本都是优秀的,文化部批判的都是美好的,中宣部查删的都是真实的。这已经形成社会的某种共识...   发表于 2024-1-21 08:50
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|狮城家长论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:14 , Processed in 0.010908 second(s), 22 queries .